Monday, February 11, 2013

Chicken (and cat) Photo Shoot

Asia the rodent killer, enjoying the sunshine.



I call this one fluffy, well, because she is fluffy! Haha she has a fluffy back side and is really a hoot personality wise. I thought she was going to peck the camera she came so close! 

Mr Rooster making sure that black thing making the clicking noises was okay. He watched me like a hawk! He is a friendly guy though and a quiet crower (is that even a word?). I am very pleased with him! Not to mention he is beautiful!

This is my favorite! I need to play with it and make a button for the web sight with it.

Buffy watches me from afar. She is antisocial. ;-)

Fluffy getting a drink.


Sweet ol Reese soaking up some sunshine, while staying close to me.

Dust bath time!

Scratch and peck.

This is Fluffy's brother. He is getting beautiful, long, shiny neck feathers. Plus an attitude. He will be finding another home.
Scratch and peck. It's what we do!
 It was so nice out Saturday that I went out and had a photo shoot with the chickens. It was funny! They were so curious about what I was doing. So anyway, here is some of our flock for your viewing enjoyment. The Silver Marans have started laying, but I have not downloaded the picture of the eggs yet. I will soon!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Alisha, cute photos. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete